Cesar Olegario

Born 10.03.38. Biological mother is Adelina Enrile who gave me up to my Father 'cuz he could offer me opportunities which she could not. I loved my stepmother, Mina De Santos (died last October 2004 when I was in Los Angeles)'cuz she really took care of me and I know she cared for me a lot, too. I grew up with my siblings, Buchi, Quinito, Vicenting and Lulu. All of them are in the States, and now I am thinking of moving back there to join them. Moved back to Los Angeles initially on 11.04.05.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Pink Eye

11.03.05: Visited Dr. Agulto at ERC. My pink eye is all gone. He wants me to resume Xalatan after I get to LA and not before, to avoid my eye getting red. Also assured me that Coleen will not contaminate me 'cuz I already have antibodies in my system. He says generally type of Pink Eye in the Philippines is Viral and not Bacteria. Also instructed me to use Tobrex Ointment for Coleen's pink eyes to prevent morning "muta".

10.27.05: Visited Dr. Agulto again. Findings: Evetything ok. Apply only Systane, both eyes, 2x day; Tears Natural, both eyes, 4-6 times. day. Wants to see me again on November 2, 2005.

10.22.05 Visited Dr. Agulto again. Findings: Other eye also infected, but Dr. Agulto assures me I will be well for my US Trip on Nov. 5, 2005. Wants to see me again on Oct. 27, 2005 for checkup. Prescription:
Tears Natural Free = 4-6 times/day
Systane - 2x day
Chloramphenicol - 3x day
Tobrex Ointment - scrub with q-tip upper/lower eyelid during bedtime

10.17.2005 Had a real pink eye starting last October 13, 2005, Thursday when I was with Nena Fargas at Rockwell Mall. My right eye was swollen and I decided to see Dr. Agulto, last Saturday, Oct. 15, 2005 for Consultation.

His findings: I had a VIRAL PINK EYE, and he prescribed Chloramphenicol (antiobiotics) and come back this Saturday, Oct. 22, 2005.

Application:
Chloramphenicol 4 x day
Tears Natural Free 4 x day
Systane Bedtime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home